Saturday, 13 June 2015

Baby Bear's First Time at The Beach

Today started off just like any other day. We woke up, had breakfast, got washed, dressed and started our day...... WRONG! 

Our day started off with Leon waking up at 6am on the dot, bright as a button! Then at around half 6/7am his teething kicked in! Screaming baby appeared. My poor little bear was in floods of tears because his gums were in agony. It's his two back teeth that are coming through right now which isn't very nice for any of us, But we have a secret weapon when it comes to teething.... TEETHING GEL!  We have tried every singe one you can get in the UK but none seem to work, so when his aunty Claire brought some back from America I was so excited to try, turns out it's the best thing ever! 
So we put some on his gums and the crying stopped. FEW! 

So then it was onto getting breakfast, getting washed then dressed. Now this usually takes around an hour and a half in the morning but today it took near enough 3. Leon was not for having any of it today. But eventually we got there and Uncle Ross had arrived for our day out. 

So off we went!
We got in the car, went through the car wash (Leon loved it) and then onto Asda to pick up food for having a picnic at the beach.

Eventually we were driving through little country roads and down steep hills. It was absolutely beautiful.

And then we ended up at the beach!
It was such an amazing sight to see and I can't believe I live an hour away from here! It's an absolutely gorgeous sight. Leon was so cute when he saw the sea, Giggling and jumping around at this new adventure we were on.

So we got our stuff out the car then headed down to the sand!

Once we got onto the sand I tried to put Leon down so he could walk but he freaked completely and would not let me got. He was clinging onto me like a little monkey, it was cute that he was scared of the sand. Eventually we tried to put him down again but he wouldn't go, so It was time to go explore with him in my arms.

We stumbled across some rock pools with little hermit crabs in them and Leon was fixated on them, watching them all running around, some were even fighting which was an odd experience but Leon seemed to love it just the same.

We also found this object which looked like Tridents fork!
I was pretty excited to see this but Leon didn't seem to fussed at all, I think he was pretty bored with me looking at it and examining it.

We started walking down the beach a bit more and came across lots and lots of Jelly fish!
There were so many of them that I started to panic that I as going to stand on them all! It was not nice at all! and I was a bit scared Leon was going to fight to get downbut he neer, he done really really well with staying in my arms or uncle Ross's.
Walking back up to the sandy bit we saw these jelly fish just laying there on the sand so I decided to snap a few pictures of them. I think they just look so beautiful.

After we had a little wander around looking at the rock pools and jelly fish it was time to relax and play on the beach!
Leon still wasn't too sure of the sand and refused to even sit down on the towel so I had to have him on my legs while he stared into the sea and eating little
cocktail sausages.

Eventually Leon got used to the sand, he climbed down off my knee and started to put sand all over his feet, as to bury them in it, his face was so cute, full of wonder and amazement as to this new thing.

After about 20 minutes Leon was running around the sand, throwing himself in it and giggling his little head off.
I was one proud mummy in that moment. Leon was cute, well behaved and was really enjoying himself.

All in all our day was absolutely fantastic!
Leon loved it, we played on the beach, had food, went a drive, discovered some new things and chilled out. Spending the day with Uncle Ross was a fantastic idea.

This photo below just sums up the day for me;
Watching my baby bear discover new things.

This was a truly great day.

Follow me on; Instagram | Twitter Facebook | Bloglovin

Post a Comment